Doctor insights on:
Numbers To Call For Pregnancy Questions
Hi how are? I have a question regarding a drug called diane-35. Is it safe for teens? Because i've heard that it will avoid pregnancy later
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Control not cure: The most effective management of "mask of pregnancy" or melasma is combination therapy which may include topical agents to help exfoliation and decrease pigment production (skin lighteners), peels, laser treatments. Melasma treatment can be quite challenging, so patience is key. Consult with a cosmetic surgeon or dermatologist with expertise in dealing with melasma or pigment disorders. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Birth defects: Your own OB gyn should help you find a doctor if you would like a termination for an anomalous fetus.. ...Read more
Can I get a false positive result on a pregnancy test? Do I wait until Monday to call my Dr or go to Statcare?
Positive test: False Positive tests are not very common. You could always do another home test to verify. Unless something is wrong there is no reason to rush into an urgent care or ER just because you are pregnant. You can just call and schedule your first Ob appointment with your obgyn in the next few weeks. ...Read more
Soft open low cervix and 5 days late with 2 back to back pregnancies 7 negative preg tests should I call my obgyn? No sex in 10 wks Should I worry?
I had high blookd pressure during end of my pregnancy I want to take this product call green coffe been but unsure if it will affect my blood pressure ?
Is it ok to get a cocktail shot during pregnancy? I am at my regular dr and can't call my OB at the moment.
What to do if I have a rare condition call ectodermal dysplasia and I want to know if this will effect my pregnancy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Who can i call for pregnancy questions
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- When to take pregnancy test for irregular period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to eat during pregnancy for intelligent baby?
- Do you need to be fasting for a blood pregnancy test?
- Are there warning signs to look for during the 6th month of pregnancy?
- Is it normal for sex to make me feel sick during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online