Doctor insights on:
Number Of Blood Cells In The Human Body
No set answer: WBC don't spend much time in the circulation. The most common neutrophils may only circulate for 8-12 hours. They go to tissue to do their job, but do not die immediately after leaving the circulation ...Read more
Need more info: You need to gather some basic information about your blood. You will learn that there are many elements in the blood and at least 3 types of blood cells. Unless you give us all these values, it is difficult to guide you further. Your family doctor can help you better. Have you been told what is wrong with your blood? Send us the results of your complete blood count(cbc). ...Read more
Yes: Once the rbc's are removed, the remainder is serum- an amber colored liquid. ...Read more
How much time is nicotine detectable in the human body through blood tests. urgently need to know ! help me?
3-4 days: and that is in a regular smoker. If someone smokes only a few cigarettes a day, the cotinine may only be detectable for 1-2 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Circulation of a red blood cell in the human body
- Number of white blood cells in human body
- Number of hormones in the human body
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Number of lymph nodes in the human body
- Normal range of white blood cells in human body
- How to increase white blood cells in human body?
- What parts of the human body contain stem cells?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free