Doctor insights on:
Number 1 Medical School In The Usa
Is completion of medical school one of the pre-requisites to becoming a fellow in the american academy of pediatrics?
Harvard medical school pamphlet lists hbp medication such as CCB as one of the causes for GERD and acid reflux. Any experience with your patients.?
Yes: Especially in high doses.Get a more detailed answer ›
Any university...: Any university where one can really shine, is a good place to get a bachelor's degree. The student must be able to learn all his life sciences material really really well, and demonstrate it on his grades and standardized test scores. The actual major doesn't matter, but should be something the student enjoys and makes him a mature, well-rounded person. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Never: The average age in my medical school class for those starting was 28 years old. We had many in their 30s. Even one that was in his mid-50s who had been a farmer and wanted to be a doctor. If properly motivated and if it's something that you want, it's never too late ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
That is an : individual issue. I took really hard pre-med courses - so that was hard. Medical school - that just about knocked my socks off. The impact would be different on different people and medical schools can vary. ...Read more
Is physics necessary to succeed in medical school? I'm thinking of applying to med school eventually.
Required: Pre-medical requirements from undergraduate school are an index of your discipline, intelligence and compulsiveness. Physics is one of those which requires you to apply these skills and your success is considered to correlate with success in medical school. It is a requirement, so do as well as you can and help is usually available. And physics can be interesting also. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
As a start: Usually need a four year degree.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the number one factor in getting a flat stomach?
- Abdominal pain in one area on the right side constipation or appendicitis
- How do i tell a malignant lump in the armpit from a benign one?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight can you lose in one month if you go to the gym every day?
- Blood in urine one day none visible the next
- Blurry vision in one eye in the morning
- Can you be myopic in one eye and hyperopic in the other?
- Is having big babies the number one cause of incontinence in women?