Doctor insights on:
Nu Skin Products
What are the best skin care products to preserve young looking skin per price point (expensive, moderate, cheap)?
Physician Prescribed: Without mentioning any brand names as i don't believe this is the forum for that sort of thing. I would strongly recommend a prescription-based product line. I have been using it on my patients for over fifteen years and have not found another line with as good results. It uses tretinoin and hydroquinone as it's main ingredients. Ask your plastic surgeon or derm if they carry it, you will be happy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are a few: I would avoid parabens (preservatives that are widely used and have been found in low levels in breast cancer), xenoestrogens (foreign Estrogens that have estrogenic effects on living organisms) or carcinogens (such as sodium lauryl sulfate that is often found in cleansers and toothpaste). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Botanicals: Botanical or plant based ingredients that occur in nature and are not synthetically produced such as jojoba, safflower oil, rose hip seed oil, shea butter, beeswax, tea tree oil, witch hazel, aloe vera, chamomile, coconut oil, calendula, cocoa, avocado. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many: depends on your skin typeGet a more detailed answer ›
OK TO USE TOGETHER: It is ok if that's what you want to use for your skin. ...Read more
Yes: Although most people will tolerate these products, it is one more environmental allergen which can cause a skin issue.. Repeated exposure will increase your chances of an allergic reaction to just sensitive skin. Fragrances can also act as air none allergen and contribute to nasal allergies in sensitive individuals. It is best to use hypoallergenic products fragrance free. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i repair skin discoloration caused from hair removal products?
- The best over-the-counter skin care products
- How to repair skin discoloration caused by hair removal products?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Top skin care products for 40 year old women
- The best skin care products women their 50s
- The best skin products to brighten dull large pore skin
- Anti-aging products for sagging skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online