Doctor insights on:
Maybe: Injections into the stomach muscle can cause pain. ...Read more
Many places in world: Novorapid is the brand name for Insulin aspart, a rapid-acting Insulin medication, manufactured by novo nordisk. In the United States, Insulin aspart is marketed as the brand novolog. In the uk, europe and canada, aspart is sold as novorapid. There are two other very similar rapid-acting insulins: Insulin lispro (by eli lilly) and Insulin glulisine (by sanofi). All three are sold around world. ...Read more
Novorapid: Novorapid also known as NovoLog (insulin aspart) is a rapid acting short duration synthetic Insulin usuall taken with meals to reduce blood sugars elevations from ingesting food. Other synthetic rapid acting insulins are Insulin lispro (humalog) and Insulin glulisine (apidria). ...Read more
Carefull: Novolet is the first prefilled and disposable pen available meaning youvare done with it you throw it away, it implies that it filled with nph insulin. Novorapid on the other hand is a brand of fast acting Insulin that comes in cartriges that can go on the novopen which is a refillable pen(you do not toss it you change the cartrige. The first one is slow acting Insulin the second fast. Like apple. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Humalog insulin sliding scale
- Insulin withdrawal symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does insulin stay in the system after injection?
- What happens if you accidentally inject yourself with air instead of insulin?
- What does low insulin level mean?
- Can i take zyrtec for allergies while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free