Doctor insights on:
Not Getting Pregnant During Ovulation
Chances of pregnancy: About 25% per cycle.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation but your partner pulled out before ejaculation and went back in a little later ?
What are the chances of getting pregnant during ovulation if he pulls out and is wearing a condom?
Spike The Balls: The books say just around ovulation;before then,no egg has been ejected. Remember the basal body temperature(BBT) test?When your morning temperature spikes up a degree you've ovulated.Then you have a few days to spike it with a sperm.But let me tell you what my momma told me when I was just a tyke: you can get pregnant any time anywhere, under any circumstance (except when garbed in a diving suit) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Chances to get pregnant during ovulation
- Is it possible to get pregnant not during ovulation?
- Chances of not getting pregnant during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best day to get pregnant during ovulation
- Can you get pregnant during ovulation bleeding?
- Percent chance of getting pregnant during ovulation
- Can i only get pregnant during ovulation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free