Doctor insights on:
Not Feeling Well
I am diebetic for 11 year ' now last 2 year i haven't tested any health profile test ' because now i feeling well?
Unlikely: U need to try to see a professional for evaluation and treatment, than hopefully u will feel good . Good luck. ...Read more
My husband is 34 he just got home from heb said he wasn't feeling well ..checked his vitals 142/91 p 115.. his speech is a bit off but alert ,suggest?
Not ok: Systolic BP (upper number of BP measurement) 74 is low. See your doctor to figure out why and what to do. Also need to make sure your BP machine is accurate. ...Read more
45 year old female non smoker, BP lately 121/89 then 111/111 . Not been feeling well, should I be concerned?
See MD: Your diastolic number is high and you are not feeling well this is a good reason to see your doctor. ...Read more
Nicotine Dependence: I commend you for quitting smoking. Feel Good about making Big Decision of your Life! Go to a National Park and take deep breaths to feel the Wonder of 3 million air sacs working to send Oxygen to the heart due to which you are alive. Speak out: “I do not want Bronchitis, Emphysema or Lung cancer” “I do not want risk of heart disease, high Blood pressure or Stroke” See Physician for follow up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am feeling cold all day but too hot at night, 46 year old female, otherwise feeling well, no change in meds?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Feeling movement in stomach not pregnant
- Kicking feeling in stomach not pregnant
- Is the feeling of an empty stomach but not hungry a symptom of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Feeling movement in stomach when not pregnant
- Feeling movement in my stomach but not pregnant
- Vomiting but not feeling sick
- Not feeling the urge to urinate
- Not feeling well after eating