Doctor insights on:
I have what looks like a pimple right next to my nostril piercing. Could my nose ring be irritating the surrounding skin?
Nose pierced March 22 Have a bit of a keyloid inside of my nostril on the piercing What should I use to make it go away & best thing to clean piercing?
I have a small painful lump on the base inside my Right nostril. I have a healed septum piercing but I doubt that's the problem. The lump hurts. Help?
Lump nose/?pierce: Best to see ENT doctor or Dermatologist to evaluate and treat. ...Read more
Are the nostril parts of your nose (the part people get a nose piercing on. not the septum) considered soft tissue or cartilage or what?
I have a small pimple-like bump on the inside of my nostril where i just a peircing. its painful and itchy and uncomfortable, what should i do?
For the last few years, one of my nostrils is always blocked, but they switch back and forth. It's not always the same one. How can I cure it?
Normal nostrils: The nose has bony ridges inside each nostril called turbinates that swell as a result of normal blood flow patterns. Turbinates help humidify the air you breath. The swelling alternates from left to right on a normal cycle (every few hours typically). It usually does not require treatment unless you also suffer from allergies or chronic sinus problems. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nose piercing bump inside nostril
- Can a nostril piercing cause brain infection?
- Nostril piercing cause brain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my nose feel like it has scabs up both of my nostrils all of the time?
- How to heal swollen ear lobe around the piercing?
- Scab in nostril that won t heal
- What causes recurrent sore spots inside both nostrils when under stress?
- Talk to a dermatologist online