Doctor insights on:
Nose Marks Glasses Treatment
Hyperpigmentation due to eyeglasses' nose pads, what is the most effective treatment: AHA, retinoids, or hydroquinone? I'm 19 years old.
Change eye pads and: observe..all the treatments you mentioned should be considered only as last resorts. ...Read more
Not really: But try to get then adjusted so they do not leave the marks. ...Read more
I have 3 chikenpox marks on nose since I was 12 now m 21 .which is safe and best treatment for this ?
What do you suggest if i'm 16 years old and have a high powered glasses. I want to get rid of them. Is there any treatment that can help?
I have red marks in my nose for months and they don't disappear.I think it is caused by my glasses. Is there anything i can do other than stop using?
See below: The answer depends on the response to treatment. Other treatment options include patches and surgery. ...Read more
I'm using glasses (3.00) for reading since last 7 years..
Has any treatment discovered to get rid of glasses?
Best way: Is to wear contact lenses, or get lighter weight frames and lenses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- How can i get rid of those deep marks on my nose when using glasses?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wearing glasses damage nose
- Brown mark on nose
- Red mark on my nose
- How to get rid of glasses marks on face?
- Glasses marks nose permanent