Doctor insights on:
Nose Marks Glasses Treatment
Hyperpigmentation due to eyeglasses' nose pads, what is the most effective treatment: AHA, retinoids, or hydroquinone? I'm 19 years old.
Change eye pads and: observe..all the treatments you mentioned should be considered only as last resorts. ...Read more
Not really: But try to get then adjusted so they do not leave the marks. ...Read more
I have red marks in my nose for months and they don't disappear.I think it is caused by my glasses. Is there anything i can do other than stop using?
I have 3 chikenpox marks on nose since I was 12 now m 21 .which is safe and best treatment for this ?
Marks on Nose: Unfortunately there is not a good cure for the nose pad marks on the sides of your nose. You could try a frame without nose pads, such as a plastic frame. You could also consider refractive surgery to rid yourself of glasses. Ask you eyecare professional what is the best option for you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Best way: Is to wear contact lenses, or get lighter weight frames and lenses. ...Read more
I have a question I have this white oval thing near my eye and nose. It looks like I wear glasses and it's a mark from the nose piece? What would it b
I have dark marks on my face that I just can't get rid of. They are mostly near both sides of my nose due to wearing glasses. What can I do?
Ecchymosis: If the marks are in fact due to constant pressure from the glasses, you will need to consider changing your glasses, using contacts or giving your skin as much rest as possible and changing the rest position of the glasses often. You can also try applying Arnica lotion you can get from health store (GNC, Whole foods, etc.) since it may be due to ecchymosis rather than PIH. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of those deep marks on my nose when using glasses?
- Glasses marks nose permanent
- How to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best treatment for thick mucus drainage from nose?
- What is the best treatment for irritation inside the nose?
- Treatment acne pock mark scars
- Treatment of blood blister inside the nose
- Glasses marks on nose annoying