Doctor insights on:
Allergic?: Certain people can be allergic or sensitive to certain alcoholic beverages or the preservatives (sulfites) or other ingredients. For example, some white wines are aged in oak casks and many people are sensitive to the oak and can have allergic reactions and headache. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It seems i get little red blood spots on my nose after drinking alcohol, is it related? They go away in a few days. Why does this happen?
It can: Its called rhinophyma. Think w. C. Fields. ...Read more
No: Do not worry--it may cause a little burning feeling for a brief period of time. ...Read more
No: The exact cause of formation of keloid still a mystrey.There are some associated factors, eg, ethnicity, type of wound, individual prediliction, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stuffy nose after drinking alcohol
- Alcohol and big nose
- Purple nose due to alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does alcohol affect your nose?
- Bleeding internally from my nose and mouth alcohol
- I get itchy nose and eyes when i drink alcohol is this normal
- Nose bleeding after drinking alcohol
- Does drinking alcohol cause nose bleeding?