Doctor insights on:
Norplant Birth Control
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
How many mg of Levonorgestrel & EE in birth control (BC) is considered a medium dose of BC? Idk if Rite Aid gave the correct Rx dosage. 0.15mg/.03mg
No and yes: Levonorgestrel and dextronorgestrel are equal components of norgestrol. Levonorgestrel is the active form the dextronorgestrel is inactive as far as the human body is concerned. So while you might think double the dose of norgestrol would be equal to a single dose of levonorgestrel, many products just list the amount of norgestrol in terms of the amount of the active (levonorgestrel) component. ...Read more
I m taking birth control pill in 48 hour . It is work or not ..... Medicen name . "i pill" it contain levonorgestrel ip....1.5mg?
Is there a birth control pill that contains levonorgestrel and has 24 active pills and four placebos in each 28 day cycle?
No: not that I am aware ofGet a more detailed answer ›
Which of these components in birth control pills can cause more weight gain? Norethisterone, levonorgestrel, nomegestrol, dienogest. I am 23 years old
If I've responded well to a birth control pill with norethindrone, is there anyway to predict how I would respond to a pill with levonorgestrel?
Try it: it is likely that you will respond well, it is not easy to predict 100 % accurately. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do antibiotics affect birth control?
- Begin taking birth control pills during period
- Does doxycycline reduce the effectiveness of birth control?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will prednisone affect my birth control
- If on birth control can you get pregnant from precum
- How to prevent brown discharge caused by birth control?
- How long will antibiotics affect my birth control pills?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free