Doctor insights on:
Normal White Cell Count
4000-10000.: Normal WBC is 4, 000 - 10, 000. Some populations (asians and blacks) tend to have lower white counts than caucasians, and can have normal counts on the low end between 3, 000 and 4, 000. ...Read more
White count: Between 4000 to 11, 000.Get a more detailed answer ›
WBC count: 5, 000 - 10, 000 (depending on the lab and local population). ...Read more
Yes: Wbc is not a prominent issue in most cancers. ...Read more
Variable lab normals: Each lab has normal ranges of the values. White Blood Count normal range is usually between 4.0 and 10.5. Hemoglobin values are usually between 11.0-14.5 for women and 12-15 for men. Rarely do people actually quote the RBC count number although it is reported on most lab reports. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whats the normal white blood cell count
- Higher than normal white blood cell count
- White blood cell count normal value
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal count of white blood cells?
- Low white blood cell count normal range
- Is it normal to have low white blood cell count?
- What is considered a normal white blood cell count?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free