Doctor insights on:
Normal Vaginal Delivery
Lochia: Normal postpartum bleeding should not last more than 6 wks postpartum. During that time it should progress to light maybe clear discharge and decrease in quantity. ...Read more
I had a normal vaginal delivery no cuts, tears, or stitches. How long should I wait before resuming to normal activity/heavy lifting and pulling?
Yes and no: yes, it is safe. no, it is not beneficial ...Read more
I had my first baby 15 weeks ago through normal vaginal delivery without any stitches. However, everytime my husband and I have an sex i'm in pain.
Still healing: 1. Call your doctor. Be checked...There may be a physical problem. 2. Look for a physical therapist who is experienced in pelcvc floor muscles. 3. Acupuncture (not there!) and chinese medicine can also improve the healing process and alleviate the pain. 4. Homeopathic arnica and hypericum may also provide some improvement. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please ask the doc: Who delivered you, who should have explalined all of this to you before you left the hospital, you can have lochia for up to 4-5 weeks after sometimes less, sometimes more but as you get further out form delivery it should become less. ...Read more
6 days postpartum and I woke up with very bad pain in my vagina, I cannot move or walk with out being in pain. Normal vaginal delivery. No tears/stitc?
Taking flucanazole got recurrent thrush. Have a child who is 5. Normal vaginal delivery. Second degree tear. Now getting tears and soreness after sex.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- About normal spontaneous vaginal delivery
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it normal to have vaginal pain after a pap smear test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vaginal delivery
- Is vaginal dryness normal with pregnancy?
- What does a normal vaginal ultrasound look like?
- I am 36 weeks and 5 days i am having vaginal discharge is that normal
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free