Doctor insights on:
Normal Spo2 Levels
See answer: An spo2 of 91 is low. If that number occurred only while you were coughing, it is understandable as the continuous coughing would have prevented your lungs from expanding fully and filling with a normal amount of air. If the level of 91 persisted when you were not having a coughing fit, then it would not be normal. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Any reason why Armour Thyroid would.increase spo2 level?
Cfs for 4years. 30mg daily Armour helping and spo2 97+ up from 94.
Thyroid labs normal.
Not sure what a normal range for spo2 are as I just had my oxygen levels checked and it's 94spo2, it was 98/99 few days ago, also had to change to a long lasting steroid inhaler for asthma?
I m 23 yrs old, my BP is in range of 135-125/60-70.Slightly higher systolic n lower dys.My activity level is just normal.Gd body wt. Ratio.Any worries?
I would like to know what normal t4free levels are. My last test showed mine 0.96. Is this normal?
Tue report shows rft normal, friday report shows rft level high. How within , 3 days it can go up.
My 6 mos old baby has hb level of 11.8 and she has been prescribed orafer xt by her paed. Her wt. Is lower than normal. Is it ok to give so?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are normal thyroid ts3 and ts4 levels?
- Normal oxygen saturation levels during sleep
- Normal protein levels in urine during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal non fasting blood sugar levels
- Normal estrogen levels in women by age
- Normal creatinine level for living with one kidney
- What is considered a normal testosterone level for a 42 yo?
- Spo2 normal level