Doctor insights on:
Normal Respiratory Rate
If a normal respiratory rate is 12-20 breathes per minute for an adult, and mine is about 6-9. Is this healthy? I do not have any medical conditions.
Bronchitis: Immune system compromised from repeated infections.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it normal to have SOB chest tightness and what feels like occasional weak or irregular respiratory rate 3 weeks after smoking cessation?
Yes: following smoking cessation, the tiny hair cells that line the respiratory tract start working again, and start moving up all the accumulated junk and mucus that has accumulated there. This can result in increased productive cough, pain with coughing and even shortness of breath. But it is a good sign, and will stop after several week to months. Congrats on stopping, and stay quit! ...Read more
Yes: It's possible, but it would be a sign of a serious problem. ...Read more
Mgt: It increases to meet demandGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal respiratory rate chart
- Normal fetal respiratory rate
- Normal respiratory rate for a 2 year old
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal respiratory rate for men
- Normal respiratory rate elderly
- Normal respiratory rate for adult
- What is the normal respiratory rate for adults?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free