Doctor insights on:
Normal Range For Temperature In Children
100.4 R : Most will consider the core temperature (rectal) the most accurate reflection of real body temperature. At 100.4 r, it has moved outside the accepted range for normal. ...Read more
Not very accurate: Most 8-10 year old can use an oral thermometer. Axillary readings are not always accurate. Rectal temps are always the best, but in that age group, it's not easy to get one. ...Read more
I have 3 yrs old daughter. I m observing that her body as well as head temperature is always higher than other children from first day when she born.
About body temperature (fever). Are adult fevers lower than children's fevers for the same illnesses?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal range for blood pressure in children
- Normal temperature range in children
- Normal body temperature range for children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal range for iron levels in women?
- Esr normal range in children
- What is the normal range for blood sugar in pregnancy?
- What is a normal range for testosterone levels in a man?
- Talk to a pediatrician online