Doctor insights on:
Normal Range For Temperature In Children
Temperature: Body temperature depends on multiple factors -- the person, your age, what you've been doing, time of day, where you're measuring (under tongue, armpit, rectally, etc). Normal body temperature varies between 97 to 99 degrees f -- so without knowing about the factors mentioned above, i'm guessing your 99.1 degrees is probably normal. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I've felt like I've had a fever... But my temperature is in the normal range and my skin does not feel hot to the touch. I'm also very fatigued!
Can a sixty degree drop in environment temperature (85 down to 20) for ten days raise blood pressure for people who are in normal range but with meds?
97.8°F to 99°F: The normal body temperature of an adult varies depending on gender, recent activity, food and fluid consumption, time of day, and, in women, the stage of the menstrual cycle. Normal body temperature can range from 97.8°F (36.5°C) to 99°F (37.2°C). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See included link.: The normal oral temperature in 98.6 degrees farenheit or 37 degrees centigrade. Rectal temperatures. Rectal temperatures are 0.5 (0.3 c) to 1 degree f (0.6 c)higher. Refer to the following link. http://www.webmd.com/parenting/rectal-ear-oral-and-axillary-temperature-comparison. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
6 year olds temperature at night reads in the 95 range all night seems comfortable though should I be alarmed? Its normal 97-98 during day time.
For adults: What is the normal body temperature range? What is the temp. of a fever? What is low body temp. range? What is the high body temp. range?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal range for blood pressure in children
- Normal temperature range in children
- Normal body temperature range for children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal range for iron levels in women?
- Esr normal range in children
- What is the normal range for blood sugar in pregnancy?
- What is a normal range for testosterone levels in a man?
- Talk to a pediatrician online