Doctor insights on:
Normal Pupil Response To Light
Hypocalcemia: A complete list of the symptoms of hypocalcemia (h) can be found at this link: http://www.Clevelandclinicmeded.Com/medicalpubs/diseasemanagement/endocrinology/hypocalcemia/. Pupil dilation and and a sluggish pupil are not some of the symptoms of h. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Out of nowhere get really pale dry lips body shakes have to sit or will pass out hard breathing dilated pupils no response for few seconds.
Hyperventilation: People with seizures fall to the ground. You have shortness of breath which is the defining clue. Try breath holding exercises and relaxation therapies. Take adequate calcium (1 grm per day) and magnesium (500 mg per day). The website heartmath.Com will help you to relax. Valerian herb tea can be useful. ...Read more
Probably not: Pupils restrict in response to light so if you think yours are getting larger, then you have probably not controlled for proper conditions. Try it again. ...Read more
Normal - see link.: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003314.htmGet a more detailed answer ›
My pupil size is big than other which happened due to an injury...Am i be worried? Any solution for getting back normal?
How much should pupils react to light? When I turn light on they get a little smaller then right back to normal. They usually react better. Is it ok?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for pupil dilation in response to light
- Pupils not reactive to light
- Pupil not responding to light
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dilated pupils that dont react to light
- Pupil doesn t react to light
- Small pupils that do not react to light
- Very light line on first response
- Pupil dilation in response to light