Doctor insights on:
Normal Pulse Rate And Blood Pressure
If I have normal heart/pulse rate and normal blood pressure, is it still possible for me to have poor blood circulation?
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
My pulse rate and blood pressure are lower than normal after taking my dose of adderall. Is this uncommon. I'm actually very relaxed.
I have a blood pressure in the range of 160/110 on average yet my pulse rate is always between 60 and 75 is this normal?
Define "this": It's normal that hr is unaffected by even severe blood pressures. In fact, paradoxically, at very high blood pressures, low heart rate can develop for reasons that don't particularly matter (it's a reflex arc). What's not normal is a top number of 160 (systolic) and bottom (diastolic) of 110. If this is a reproducible finding, you have stage 2 hypertension and need to be on a few BP meds. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi when i took my blood pressure today it was 74 over 68 is this normal or to low my pulse rate was 121?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood pressure and pulse rate chart
- What is a normal blood pressure and pulse rate?
- Normal blood pressure and pulse rate for women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal blood pressure and pulse rate 41 year old male
- What causes high pulse rate and low blood pressure?
- High diastolic blood pressure and high pulse rate
- Normal blood pressure but high pulse rate
- Talk to a cardiologist online