Doctor insights on:
Normal Oxygen Saturation But High Heart Rate
Would low ferritin but hemoglobin of 9.3 cause higher resting heart rate? Cardiologist said hearts ok. Slightly hypothyroid. Have thyroid antibodies.
Depends: Bp/hr is age dependant and a more specific question is needed to answer. ...Read more
30 f resting heart 150bpm according to heart monitor excellent health heart rate drop to 80 when asleep is that normal? Full blood normal.
Lungs are clear (ct scan) heart is okay (echocardiogram, ekg) then why oxygen saturation levels are low?
Please: Have evaluation by a pulmonologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Symptoms of low ferritin (5) but hemoglobin of 9.3 that stays there? Is shortness breathe common & higher resting heart rate. Have subclinical hypothy
Yes and it is not a: At any age in general. This is an issue that needs to be evaluated and treated and not placed on the back burner. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Oxygen saturation
- Is my heart rate normal if it goes quickly from low to high?
- Normal heart rate for 5 year old
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal heart rate while walking
- Oxygen level required for normal breathing
- Normal fetal heart rate by week
- What does it mean when your heart rate is high?
- Talk to a cardiologist online