Doctor insights on:
Normal H Cg Levels For Twins
Is it ok to have twins in 5-6 week gestiona , one sac but no heart beats.Hcg levels, 51330 iu/ml and after two days it became 57396iu/ml is it normal?
Wide range: Beta HCG in twin pregnancies is normally elevated above the level of singleton pregnancies, but has a wide range. At 9-10 weeks the levels should be around 250, 000 to 400, 000, however, the trending may be as important in the evaluation. Twin pregnancy is considered high risk and should have regular visits with ob. ...Read more
May be: HCG levels vary widely in normal pregnancies and are not a very reliable sign of twin pregnancy. An ultrasound examination would be better for determining twins. You may consult this site for HCG level info. http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/ ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My hcg level fr 15 wk & 1 day is 86420. Is there any possibilty of twins? As the scan is 3 weeks away.
My beta hcg level was 144 on Mar 21. 2 days after (Mar 23) it was 540. Is this increase of HCG a problem? Or can it be twins?
No: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least once to determine if the level is increasing appropriately. It should double every 48 hours but can still be normal is it goes up less than that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal hcg levels for twins at 4 weeks
- Normal hcg levels for twins at 5 weeks
- Normal hcg levels by week for twins
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal hcg levels at 5 weeks with twins
- Hcg levels normal for weeks of pregnancy
- What are normal hcg levels for 7 week pregnancy?
- Hcg levels for twins at 6 weeks
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online