Doctor insights on:
Normal H Cg At 5 Weeks
It's fine: hCG levels are highly variable at that EGA. ...Read more
Within normal range: There is a wide range of "normal" HCG level during pregnancy. Typically expect the following ranges: 5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml HCG will peak during pregnancy around 8-12 weeks. Your lab result is in the normal expected range. Remember each woman's level will differ even at same time of pregnancy. Congratulations and all the best. ...Read more
500-25000: In most normal pregnancies the HCG levels doubles every 48-72 hours. ...Read more
No: Although it is not normal for the beta HCG to rise only 2000 in two days, there are circumstances where this can happen and you can still have a viable pregnancy. You may follow the beta HCG level in 2-3 days or better yet, get a transvaginal ultrasound. At 32,000, you should see a baby with a heart beat. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
At 5 weeks and 2 days Hcg was 4000, 42 hours later Hcg was 6500. Is this a normal rate of increase?
Is 22,000 a high hCG for 5weeks 5days? What does high hCG indicate? What is the normal range between 5-6 weeks?
I have hCG 4794 after 2 days i made it again and the hCG was 8657 - which give 2, 34 days of doubling time. It is 5 or 6 week, is it normal?
Yes : It looks like it approximately doubled in 2 days which is appropriate. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal hcg level at 5 weeks
- Normal beta hcg at 5 weeks
- Normal hcg levels at 5 weeks 5 days
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal hcg level at 5 weeks pregnant
- Normal hcg levels at 4 weeks 5 days
- Normal hcg levels for twins at 5 weeks
- Normal hcg level for 5 weeks pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online