Doctor insights on:
Normal Bumps On The Genital Area
Is it normal that I am a virgin but every now and then i get one or two redish bumps on my genital area?. It hurts sometimes when my pants rub it.
It can happen: Even w/o sexual activity, women can develop lesions on the vulva. Some are allergy or auto-immune in nature. Many are infectious in nature. The most common would be either an infected hair follicle (esp if you shave) or infected sebacceous cyst (basically a pimple). However, remember that some std's can be transmitted even w/o vaginal penetration. Ex: herpes only takes skin to skin contact. ...Read more
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
Is normal that after sheaving you genital area and around anus your skin delivers some little itchy bumps like mosquitoes bites?
Itching after shavin: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
If i had syphilis and was taking valtrex, could it heal the bumps on the genital area or must you have herpes for that medicine to work?
I have had little white bumps on and around my genital area for quite a while now. Any idea of what they might be?
Extreme itching in genital area for months had swabs done came back negative and I've noticed tiny white smooth bumps when i scratch, help!
When herpes show of on your genital area, how much bumps they are, and how much time they last too see?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are bumps on the back of your tongue normal?
- Itchy pimple like bumps on genital area
- How to get rid of razor bumps on the pubic area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on genital area
- Are genital herpes sores like canker sores on the genital area?
- Itchy white bumps on genital area symptoms
- Is it normal to have a large bump on the site of the allergy injection?
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?