Doctor insights on:
Normal Breast Changes During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Period 12/1-breast changes pregnancy test 1 week after expected period(negatif)-period 21/2-areola darkening (i think) neg test 4 days ago pregnant??
Too soon to test: If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Changes in hormonal levels cause many things including breast sensitivity. ...Read more
That can happen: Due to ^ fluid stretching the breast. ...Read more
Dear health tap team, is unilateral, left breast pain with breast-texture change in very early pregnancy normal? Thank you in advance for your reply.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breasts changes during pregnancy
- Breast changes during pregnancy
- Normal mole change during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast color changes during pregnancy
- Changes in breast during pregnancy with photo
- Normal changes with a womans breast with pregnancy
- Is it normal to notice changes in my skin during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free