Doctor insights on:
Normal Breast Changes During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Period 12/1-breast changes pregnancy test 1 week after expected period(negatif)-period 21/2-areola darkening (i think) neg test 4 days ago pregnant??
Too soon to test: If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine. ...Read more
In my pregnant with my daughter my breasts didn't really change & could only fed for a few wks. Pregnant again & worried it will be th same. How can I change this during pregnancy so i can feed longer?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Changes in hormonal levels cause many things including breast sensitivity. ...Read more
That can happen: Due to ^ fluid stretching the breast. ...Read more
Dear health tap team, is unilateral, left breast pain with breast-texture change in very early pregnancy normal? Thank you in advance for your reply.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal mole change during pregnancy
- Is it normal for breast soreness to disappear during pregnancy?
- Changes in breast during pregnancy with photo
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to not have sore breasts during pregnancy?
- Is it normal to experience breast changes early in pregnancy?
- Is it normal that antidepressants change in effectiveness during pregnancy?
- Is it normal for my breasts to be sore during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free