Doctor insights on:
Normal Body Temperature Of Babies
My son is 5 weeks old i want to know what it the normal body temperature for babies and how will i know if he has a fever?. What will the temp be?
See 1 more doctor answer
Celsius: 37 degrees celsius is normal. 98.6 fharenheit is normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
98.8 Degrees F: 98.8 degrees fahrenheit (or 37 degrees celsius) is the "textbook" normal temperature. However, individuals can have slightly lower or higher normal temperatures. Also, our body temperature naturally fluctuates throughout a 24-hour period (circadian rhythm). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is comfortable: Kids have the same thermostats as we do. So wherever you are comfortable they will probably be fine. ...Read more
LOW BODY TEMPERATURE: You did not say how low is your temp'even though 98.4 is cosidered normal bp.But some people have 1 to 1.5 degree lower than that as their normal temp and they feel fine without any symptoms and do not feel cold.Your body is used to this temp and you feel normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal body temperature of a 1 week old baby?
- What is the normal body temperature of a child and a adult?
- Causes of lower than normal body temperature
- What is the normal body temperature for a newborn baby?
- Normal baby body temperature celsius
- What is a baby's normal body temperature?
- What is the normal body temperature of a dog?
- What is the body temperature of a normal man?
- Talk to a pediatrician online for free