Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Sugar Range During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Does normal blood sugar vary by age? What are the normal fasting and normal after-eating blood sugar ranges?
U r not: Diabetic.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ketosis occurrs: When you go into starvation mode or you cannot burn glucose for your energy. In that sense starvation and Insulin deficiency all cause ketosis. Therefore you can have ketosis without having high blood glucose. In type 1 diabetes since there is Insulin deficiency you usually have high blood glucose with ketosis, but not necesarilly specially if you are going through an intercurrent illness. ...Read more
Under 65 mg/dL: Blood sugars of less than 65 mg/dl are considered low. ...Read more
Is increased thirst normal at 38 weeks pregnant? Blood sugar is normal & no gestational diabetes.
Not a problem: Hopfully you are not eating lots of salty food. Living in hot climate will certainly require increase fluid intake. ...Read more
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal range for blood sugar in pregnancy?
- Normal blood pressure range during pregnancy
- What is normal blood sugar level during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal blood sugar levels during pregnancy
- What is normal blood sugar during pregnancy?
- Normal range of random blood sugar
- Blood sugar postprandial normal range
- Talk to a endocrinologist online for free