Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Sugar Levels For Men
• I am diabetic since 5 years,for the last 5 years my fasting blood glucose in between 125-134 mg/dL and my blood sugar level two hours after eati?
No specific question: The fasting blood sugar results you are providing do indeed point to diabetes. Are you under the care of a physician and being treated for the diabetes? If you are on medication I would advise that you follow up with your physician to discuss your results. Heed the lifestyle advice that your doctor gives you, changing your diet and exercising will greatly affect you long term outcome. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Any truth to the claim that consuming more fat, include trans fat, and little/no sugar will bring blood glucose level to normal range? Exercise too.
Don't get your life: With diabetes, you need to be monitored closely as you experiment. Don't expect miraculous results from swapping calories from one group to another. It's much more to your credit that you're exercising, and this will be a huge help to you -- as will simply being pro-active about your health. Best wishes. ...Read more
Blood sugar level: 70-120 would be best.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it possible to feel shaky and tired with normal blood sugar levels if you are use to having high blood sugar?
Is it possible to have normal blood sugar levels and high insulin levels? If blood sugar is normal, do drs routinely test insulin levels?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent chronic myelogenous leukemia?
- Screening mammogram guidelines
- Painful lump on my calf
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the symptoms of a staph infection?
- Tests for cerebellar dysfunction
- Famous women ovarian cancer
- Walking weight loss success stories