Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Pressure Range For Elderly
140/90 or lower: 140/90 or lower.Get a more detailed answer ›
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal BP: 100-120's over 60-80's would be normal for your age ...Read more
120/80: Normal NORMAL blood pressure is 120/80. As we age, both numbers can drift up, so 130/80 wouldn't be too worrisome although lower is better. If your bottom number is going up (90 or more) then you are starting to show some sign your body is reacting to a higher than normal blood pressure, and it is time to ask about how to prevent its going even higher. See your provider. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood pressure range for 70 year old
- Normal blood pressure range for women over 50
- Normal blood pressure ranges for all ages
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal range for blood pressure?
- What is a normal blood pressure range for women?
- What is the normal range for blood pressure in women?
- Normal range for blood pressure in children
- Talk to a cardiologist online