Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Pressure Range By Age
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
140/90 or lower: 140/90 or lower.Get a more detailed answer ›
Normal BP: 100-120's over 60-80's would be normal for your age ...Read more
<140/<80 mmHg: <140/<80 mmhg.Get a more detailed answer ›
140/85 or LESS: Your BP should be 140/85 or less at rest. It is normal for it to go up with activity and stress. You should check your BP after resting for 5 min. Females typically have low bp. I would not worry about low numbers unless you feel tired or dizzy. Young, skinny, healthy females typically have BP of 90/60 without problems. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood pressure ranges for all ages
- What is the range of a normal blood pressure?
- Normal blood pressure range for teenagers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the normal range for blood pressure?
- What is normal range of blood pressure?
- What is the normal range of blood pressure?
- Normal range for blood pressure in children
- Talk to a cardiologist online