Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Pressure For 60 Year Old Woman
Bp: 100 to 120 over 60 to 90 more or less, over 140/90 is high. ...Read more
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
What is a normal blood pressure for a 41 year old woman. I am taking blood pressure medicine. What is the most elevated which would be safe?
JNC 8 guidelines: The new guidelines recommend blood pressure below 140/90 if patient is younger than 60 years old, has diabetes, or has chronic kidney disease. Definitely talk to your doctor about the optimal blood pressure management. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the normal blood pressure for a 63 year old woman who weighs 116 lbs? For the past 6 years my pressure has been around 150/85 with and without medication.
Systolic: Is greater than 140 & thus too high. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
120/80 or less: Most "normal" folks your age have blood pressures in this range. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
<135/<85: As noted. ...Read more
Depends: On other risk factors. You do smoke which increases your risk. High cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, family history, certain illicit drug use can all contribute to heart disease. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, stop smoking and have other risk factors evaluated by your doctor to decrease your risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood pressure for 80 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 90 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 50 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 60 year old male
- Normal blood pressure for 40 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 52 year old woman
- What is normal blood pressure for 80 year old woman?
- Normal blood pressure for a 60 year old male
- Talk to a cardiologist online for free