Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Pressure For 60 Year Old Woman
What is the normal blood pressure for a 63 year old woman who weighs 116 lbs? For the past 6 years my pressure has been around 150/85 with and without medication.
What is a normal blood pressure for a 41 year old woman. I am taking blood pressure medicine. What is the most elevated which would be safe?
Depends: On other risk factors. You do smoke which increases your risk. High cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, family history, certain illicit drug use can all contribute to heart disease. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, stop smoking and have other risk factors evaluated by your doctor to decrease your risk. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood pressure for 80 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 50 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 52 year old woman
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal blood pressure for a 60 year old male
- Normal blood pressure for 30 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for a 50 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 60 year old
- Talk to a cardiologist online