Doctor insights on:
Normal Blood Pressure 90 Year Old Woman
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
What is the normal blood pressure for a 63 year old woman who weighs 116 lbs? For the past 6 years my pressure has been around 150/85 with and without medication.
<135/<85: As noted.Get a more detailed answer ›
What is a normal blood pressure for a 41 year old woman. I am taking blood pressure medicine. What is the most elevated which would be safe?
Depends: On other risk factors. You do smoke which increases your risk. High cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, family history, certain illicit drug use can all contribute to heart disease. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, stop smoking and have other risk factors evaluated by your doctor to decrease your risk. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Bp: 90-140/60-90 ranges.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal blood pressure for 80 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 60 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 50 year old woman
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is normal blood pressure for 80 year old woman?
- Normal blood pressure for a 60 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for 30 year old woman
- Normal blood pressure for a 50 year old woman
- Talk to a geriatrician online for free