Doctor insights on:
Normal Beta H Cg Levels At 4 Weeks
Lmp 3july missed next periods, beta hCG levels r 129.9 she is in which week?N is beta hCG levels r normal...How to induce abortion n what medicine ?
My beta hcg level is 178.6 mlu/ml. Its showing how many weeks of pregnancy ? How this level differs from normal as my period cycle is of 40 days?
Beta HCG level 920 twelve days past embryo transfer. Is that normal? What are normal levels post-transfer?
My LMP is 27apr14 and my beta hCG level on 28may14 found 6805.93mIU/mL and on 30may14 is 14798.49mIU/mL. is it normal or doubt of down syndrome?
Normal: Your HCG levels have appropriately doubled. It is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. If you are concerned about Down's syndrome, please speak with your doctor regarding early blood tests that will help with diagnosing an abnormal pregnancy like integrated screening or verifi prenatal test. Good Luck! ...Read more
Wide range: Beta HCG in twin pregnancies is normally elevated above the level of singleton pregnancies, but has a wide range. At 9-10 weeks the levels should be around 250, 000 to 400, 000, however, the trending may be as important in the evaluation. Twin pregnancy is considered high risk and should have regular visits with ob. ...Read more
I had my second fet- 2 blastocyst transfered; and after 13 days beta hCG level is 11, 5. Is there any chance for normal pregnancy?This was my 2nd fet
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal hcg levels at 4 weeks of pregnancy
- Normal hcg level at 4 weeks pregnant
- Normal beta hcg levels at 5 weeks
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal hcg levels for twins at 4 weeks
- Normal hcg levels at 4 weeks 5 days
- Beta hcg levels at 4 weeks
- What is a normal hcg level at 4 weeks?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online