Doctor insights on:
Normal Amount Of Time For Man To Ejaculate
Usually seconds: Most normal ejaculatory times are less than10 seconds. Some men with urethral strictures can have prolonged ejaculatory times, such men will also have slow urination. Some men can have a sort of double ecaulation, where the intial ejaculation is incomplete and there is a second "unloading" a few moments later. ...Read more
Every time my boyfriend ejaculates he beltchs. The first time I thought he did it by accident and I giggled, but It happens every time. Is this normal?
Not a disease: You are not describing any medical or health condition of any concern. I am sorry. ...Read more
Difficult question: Ejaculation time varies man to man and event to event. Depends on energy level, stimulation pace, time between events, drugs/meds on board, fatigue, health, etc. Broad range is about 2-15 minutes, with tighter average being 4-6 minutes. Best to do your own research...be safe! ...Read more
Yes, very normal: If a male has not ejaculated recently, he may be very quick to release semen, which can occur even before intercourse begins. After the initial orgasm, however, sexual response goes into a refractory period, during which an orgasm is not possible. The length of time varies by individual and situation. After multiple orgasms, the seminal tract is depleted of sperm and needs time to produce more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the normal length of time for people to take flagyl for diverticulitis?
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- How long does it take for an average man to ejaculate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal for me to be wet all the time on my vaginal area it drives me crazy?
- Is it ok to take miralax daily for long periods of time for constipation?
- Is it normal for men to randomly ejaculate during the day?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Talk to a urologist online for free