Doctor insights on:
Normal 10 Mo Sensitive Nipples
It is possible: Due to your hormones.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: It is common and normal for nipple sensitivity to become enhanced with menstrruation. ...Read more
I know sore sensitive nipples are a side effect of birth control but is it normal for it not to start until 3rd week of use?
Many causes...: Nipple sensitivity is frequently caused by something hormonal such as a estrogen. It can also be caused by friction (such as during jogging) a skin condition, sexual activity or rarely by something serious like Paget's disease. If you are on hormones, you may need a lower dose of Estrogen. Best wishes! ...Read more
Hormones: Are changing . Nothing serious!Get a more detailed answer ›
Possibly: Generally speaking, it's unusual to have symptoms of nipple pain due to fractured sternum. The nerves that provide sensory feedback mainly run from the back to the front. However, i could see that given the forces generated to fracture the sternum, there would also be tissue damage across the chest. Enough to possibly cause the symptoms. This should get better over the next 4 to 6 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is sensitive nipples a symptom of normal 05 wk?
- Is sensitive nipples a symptom of normal 04 wk?
- Is sensitive nipples a symptom of normal 01 wk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal 10 mo fever
- Sensitive nipples
- Is hiccups a symptom of normal 10 mo?
- Is papules a symptom of normal 10 mo?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free