Doctor insights on:
Norethisterone To Delay Periods
Depends : This is a Progesterone only pill. It may regulate your period but if you also want the contraceptive effect, you must be careful to take it the same time everyday. And if you miss a pill, you must use condoms. If it just to regulate the period, you can do a sunday start. Take it at night to prevent nausea. It is safe to use. ...Read more
Prescription: You would get it by prescription from your doctor. Generally you'd take it during the second half of the cycle before the one you want to delay. Do not do this without professional guidance. ...Read more
Norethisterone.: Norethisterone is used in combined oral contraceptives or progestogen only pills and is also a stand-alone drug. Progestogens can treat premenstrual syndrome, painful periods, abnormal heavy bleeding, irregular periods, menopausal syndrome (in combination with oestrogen), or to postpone a period. Side effects are numerous but minor. If causing problems, see the gynecologist who prescribed it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take to start your period after taking Norethisterone 5g tablets for 10 days? One tablet, three times daily. Prescribed them to delay
If i take norethisterone to delay my period will my next cycle start a month after i was due my period or a month after it actually came ?
When you stop : Your period will be triggered when you stop the pills. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Norethisterone delay period
- Norcolut norethisterone to delay menses
- Norethisterone to delay your period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Norethisterone tablets to prepone periods
- Does taking norethisterone delay ovulation?
- Is norethisterone tablets safe to take to delay my period?
- Norelut norethisterone is it effective medicine for delay period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free