Doctor insights on:
Norethisterone To Delay Period
Took norethisterone to delay Period&it came 3 days (16/04) aft I stopped, but has not returned since.2 weeks brown discharge started 22/05. Pregnant?
When you get pregnant, rising hormone levels prevent you from shedding the uterine lining at the time you'd expect to have your period. You can also miss your period if you're not pregnant. Other possible causes of amenorrhea include: weight gain or loss, hormonal problems, tension, stress, breastfeeding, and discontinuing birth control pills ...Read more
Prescription: You would get it by prescription from your doctor. Generally you'd take it during the second half of the cycle before the one you want to delay. Do not do this without professional guidance. ...Read more
If i take norethisterone to delay my period will my next cycle start a month after i was due my period or a month after it actually came ?
When you stop : Your period will be triggered when you stop the pills. ...Read more
I took norethisterone to delay a period for 2 weeks I have had a period will i ovulate 2 weeks later and have my period 28 days later?
Likely: If your periods are usually regular, you will likely ovulate and get your period as usual, in 28 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Norethisterone delay period
- Norethisterone to delay your period
- Is norethisterone tablets safe to take to delay my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Norethisterone to delay periods
- Norcolut norethisterone to delay menses
- Does taking norethisterone delay ovulation?
- Will norethisterone stop my period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free