Doctor insights on:
Nondihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blockers
Are beta blockers & calcium channel blockers truly contradicted in Wolff-Parkinson-White patients?
Are these drugs used to reduce cardiac output: calcium channel blockers and beta (receptor) blockers?
Name says it all: Calcium channel blockers block the channel that allows vascular tone to increase and lowers blood pressure. The beta blockers work on beta recetors on the vessels to lower pressure . The heart has both beta receptors and calcium channels. Therefore betablockers and some calcium channel blockers can slow the heart rate as well. ...Read more
Not recommended: It is not usual practice to be on duplicate medications within the same class. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods with calcium channel blockers
- Calcium channel blockers gerd
- Calcium channel blockers anxiety
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium channel blockers and bradycardia
- Calcium channel blockers and migraines
- Calcium channel blockers and calcium supplements
- Calcium channel blockers antihistamines
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free