Doctor insights on:
Non Prescription Glasses
High index : Helps make lenses thinner, solution? To clean? Warm soap and water the best, dry with non scratch cloth. I like the sprays the optical stores have with soft cloth. ...Read more
Yes: Why not use color contact lenses with an appropriate prescription? ...Read more
No definitely not. : Current glass correction will only make you see better, to say it will cause a worsening of myopia means that that source of information does not know the principles of optics. Be carefully these sources have an alternate agenda to get money from you for a unproven program. ...Read more
Not really: They are different size, diameter and fit. The cornea curvature is used forfit both lenses. ...Read more
Are the prescription numbers for soft contact lenses the same as the prescription numbers for hard contact lenses or RGP lenses ?
Contact lenses: I have been seeing several doctors since age 6 and am now age 72. As a "kid" it was awful but over time it is OK. Your eye doctor will help you through all the possible options for eye care. Please let me know how things go. ...Read more
Yes: But why would you want to do so? ...Read more
Used monovision contacts for years& now want improved clarity & less glare with night driving. Are bifocal contacts a good alternative & comfortable?
Bf has contact lens script but none for glasses.No insurance&POOR but found$6.99 glasses+lens deal online.Is there good contacts to glasses converter?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Non prescription glasses for near sightedness
- Contact lense prescription to glasses
- Weakest prescription glasses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- New prescription glasses dizzy
- Understanding eye glasses prescription
- How prescription glasses are made?
- Adjusting to new glasses prescription
- Non prescription glasses for teens