Doctor insights on:
Non Medical Treatments For Warts
Several treatments.: You can try over the counter wart removers, but be careful: i've seen them do more harm than good. Other options your doctor might offer include cryotherapy (freezing the wart), electrocautery (burning the wart), laser treatment, or several different topical chemical treatments. If the treatment is typically uncomfortable, your doctor can numb the area before proceeding. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See below: There are many good wart removers that can be bought from the pharmacy. ...Read more
For treating plantar warts with patches, should I be cleaning dead skin away in between treatments?
Is their still a wart if no pieces if wart are there but site keeps devoloping hard clear "film" when letting it heal? Should I continue treatments?
There really isn't : any such thing as a "film". I likely means your wart is still present so continue treatments. If not really improving see derm to determine if you need other treatments. ...Read more
What is a non-surgical treatment of planar warts in shaving area aside from freezing? Iis zyclara effective? Any other cream / organic treatment ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Alternative treatments for non productive cough
- Non medical treatments cervical kyphosis
- Alternative treatments for non hodgkins lymphoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Non medical myths about warts and removal
- What are the medical treatments for benign breast pain?
- What are the non oral treatments for arthritic pain?
- What are the treatments for non allergic asthma?
- Talk to a dermatologist online