Doctor insights on:
Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma Pathophysiology
Scans and biopsy: Patients may have a lump(s) or feel quite ill with fever, night sweats, weight loss and/or anemia which brings them in to the ED or md. Many times blood tests and scans/x-rays are done which lead to a suspicion of lymphoma. A biopsy is required to prove that indeed the patient has lymphoma and also to tell exactly what type of lymphoma they have. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lime Green: Not really sure why. Hodgkins disease is violet. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pathophysiology of non hodgkin lymphoma
- Pathophysiology of hodgkin's lymphoma
- Non hodgkin's lymphoma
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is non hodgkin's lymphoma fatal?
- Is non hodgkin's lymphoma hereditary?
- Non hodgkin's lymphoma rash
- Is non hodgkin's lymphoma terminal?
- Talk to an oncologist and hematologist online for free