Doctor insights on:
Non Fat Yogurt Mayonnaise Substitute
No: No, the medical evidence does not point to mayonnaise and yogurt causing acne, specifically. It is good, however to incorporate the "superfoods" into your diet, to reduce overall inflammation. I am overall not very happy with some of the wacky things Dr Oz is saying these days, but this post is spot on for Superfoodshttp://www.doctoroz.com/slideshow/dr-ozs-10-favorite-superfoods ...Read more
How many calories and fat are there in a plate of salad from pizza hut with low calorie mayonnaise?
It depends: Some people are notorious for adding condiments to their salad. Caloric amounts vary from 300 kcal to close to 2000 kcal. ...Read more
Mayo: Yes, mayonnaise is an egg product and can be cooked. ...Read more
Adverse reaction: Mayonnaise is made from egg, mustard, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, etc... It might not be the typical allergic reaction but there is obviously something to which your body reacts adversely. You could try to pinpoint which exact item or you could try separate brands. You might want to even find your own recipe and keep it as simple as possible. That might be an alternative. ...Read more
You're hot!!: Ever heard of hot tuna??It's a sandwich as well as a 60's rock group.So go ahead and heat it up if it serves a useful purpose but if you intend to ingest it (I hope) just do so in a reasonable period of time. If it sits around too long it just tastes awful and- could be a nice meal for some nasty bacteria. Also,be sparse with the mayonnaise;with too much it gets messy and it has a lot of calories ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is fat free sugar free frozen yogurt bad for diabetics?
- Does non fat milk have less lactose than regular?
- Does greek yogurt burn fat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is non fat milk solids?
- Low fat non perishable portable snacks
- Is fat free yogurt good for a late night snack?
- The best non stimulant muscle building fat loss supplements
- Natural non fat yogurt brand