Doctor insights on:
No Side Effect From Carboplatin And Taxol Good Or Bag
My friend gets carboplatin and Taxol (paclitaxel) combined and longterm - are there side effects to this?
Nsclc kras wild adeno iv. Seems Taxol (paclitaxel) + carboplatin (+erbitux) weekly instead of 3 weekly has min side efex. So why recommend every three weeks?
Chemo: Dose-dense chemo given every 14 days instead 21. You should discuss with the doctor the reasons for offering it, could be a few. ...Read more
Husband is being put on carboplatin/arbraxane for 3b squamous nsclc, after taxol (paclitaxel) reaction. Concurrent radation therapy. Is this an effective plan?
60 yo male starts 39 radiation, and low does carboplatin/taxol Wed. Is this effective on well differentiated squamous cell nsclc? Otherwise healthy.
Yes: RT chemo is an effective way to treat nsclc of lung. If it persists one can consider high dose MTX wsith rescue. Otherwise checkpoint inhibitors can frequently help. If lesion responds and becomes resectable that route should then be chosen since malignant stem cells frequently flare up after chemo response. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taxol and carboplatin side effects
- Xeloda carboplatin and taxol side effects
- Adjuvant taxol carboplatin side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effect of carboplatin and taxol on immune system
- Taxol and carboplatin
- Carboplatin and taxol for melanoma
- Carboplatin taxol avastin
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free