Doctor insights on:
No Sex Drive After Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Tmi but I don't know if its today or if im about to start or if its the slight chance of pregnancy but y is my sex drive boosted so high...
Is it normal that my girlfriend's sex drive has dramatically increased during pregnancy? Shes constantly cheating with multiple guys
Maybe, but: That type of promiscuity during pregnancy is certainly not safe because of the potential exposure to many sexually transmitted diseases which could certainly put the fetus at risk not to mention your relationship. Whether of not pregnancy is the cause she needs some impulse control for her own well being. ...Read more
Be patient: Some women have increased libido while pregnant; others have less. There's probably a relationship between high Progesterone levels but keep in mind there are also lots of psychological and body image issues that can impact you and your husband. Talk about it frankly and remember: pregnancy isn't permanent! ...Read more
Is it true during early pregnancy do the male sex drive go up and the females sex drive go low like she be not in the mood or tired?
My wife and i haven't had sex since my awesome son was born 11 weeks ago and sex was limited during pregnancy. Her sex drive is low. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- No sex drive after 2nd child was born how can husband cope
- Have had no periods or sex drive after my 2nd child was born
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Negative pregnancy test after ivf but no period
- In wich day after sex the pregnancy test is true
- How long after sex do you show pregnancy symptoms?
- How long after sex do you get pregnancy symptoms?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free