Doctor insights on:
No Sex Drive After Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Be patient: Some women have increased libido while pregnant; others have less. There's probably a relationship between high Progesterone levels but keep in mind there are also lots of psychological and body image issues that can impact you and your husband. Talk about it frankly and remember: pregnancy isn't permanent! ...Read more
Is it normal that my girlfriend's sex drive has dramatically increased during pregnancy? Shes constantly cheating with multiple guys
Maybe, but: That type of promiscuity during pregnancy is certainly not safe because of the potential exposure to many sexually transmitted diseases which could certainly put the fetus at risk not to mention your relationship. Whether of not pregnancy is the cause she needs some impulse control for her own well being. ...Read more
Tmi but I don't know if its today or if im about to start or if its the slight chance of pregnancy but y is my sex drive boosted so high...
Is it true during early pregnancy do the male sex drive go up and the females sex drive go low like she be not in the mood or tired?
My wife and i haven't had sex since my awesome son was born 11 weeks ago and sex was limited during pregnancy. Her sex drive is low. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treating low sex drive after oopherectomy
- How to increase sex drive after a brain injury?
- Loss of sex drive after ovarian surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to lose your sex drive in pregnancy?
- Loss of sex drive during beginning of pregnancy
- Have had no periods or sex drive after my 2nd child was born
- No sex drive after 2nd child was born how can husband cope
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free