Doctor insights on:
No Period In Three Months
Lack of period for: 3 months warrants gynecological evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Irregular menses: Menstrual flow isn't always bright red. Color depends upon flow rate as well as oxidation duration. Irregular menses are common in young women. Discuss birth control options w/your Family Doc, GYN or Planned Parenthood. Hormonal birth control pills often used to regulate menses. ...Read more
I havnt had a period in three months and the bregnancy test came back negative I have always been irregular, my last period was for 3 days then stopped for about a week and was back for 3 days. Both times it was verrry light, now it has been three months
I haven't had my period in three months and now I have had my period for five weeks and i'm still bleeding heavily. What could be wrong me?
I haven't had my period in three months, I've taken a couple of preg test and they've all been negative, but now I'm having brownish discharge. Help??
I haven't gotten my period in three months but every once im a while I would have very light spotting?
What if u don't have ur period in three months but ur still on the pill and I took many home test it came out negative what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- No period in 2 months but not pregnant
- Missed period 3 months in a row
- No period in 2 months negative pregnancy test
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Negative pregnancy test but no period for 3 months
- I havent had my period in 3 months
- Can you conceive if you have not had a period in 3 months?
- No period 3 months after giving birth
- No period in 3 months negative pregnancy test