Doctor insights on:
No H Cg And Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I've read about some women not producing hCG while pregnant. How much truth is there to this stealth/cryptic pregnancy phenomenon?
Hi i'm just wondering if there is a possibility i could still be pregnant with a hCG blood level of 2. I have history of low hCG when pregnant?
10 days post ovulation via hCG shot! Breasts sore and bloated and tired! Hcg or pregnant? Also having small cramps!
Check blood hcg: A urine HCG test may read negative if the bug levels are low and the urine is dilute. The blood bhcg levels should be detectable several days before you even miss your period. Urine pregnancy tests are more sensitive if you check urine first thing in the morning when your urine is more concentrated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible to have no hcg but be pregnant? ive read about women in olden days being pregnant but getting negative urine and blood tests.
I know there is a wide range of hCG levels in pregnant women.Aren't the first 3 weeks very similar though?And how tests with the weeks indicator work?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you be pregnant and have no hcg?
- Low hcg at 7 weeks pregnant and negative pregnancy test
- Brown and pink discharge no period and not pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- No hcg levels but pregnant
- Can you have hcg levels and not be pregnant?
- 5 weeks pregnant and cramping no bleeding
- 40 weeks pregnant and no contractions
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online