Doctor insights on:
Nivea Cool Skin
Skin lightening: No. It is very unlikely that a non-prescription lotion will lighten your skin. ...Read more
Dear doc, everytime i try to use nivea soft i have a breakout, i have oily combination skin,could it be causing the cause?
Very dry skin on face I've been putting e45 on or nivea cream but then face goes all blotchy and feels on fire?
Coccoa nut oil: Try using virgin coccoanut oil. Its an excellent moisturizer. ...Read more
Chemical : You must be referring to a chemical sunblock, since it is a topical skin product. Nivea has multiple different products, some with sunscreen and some without. Take a look at the label to see the SPF and active ingredient of sunscreen. Best are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Thanks for trusting in Healthtap! ...Read more
Yes: But won't work.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Warm vs cool humidifier for dry skin
- Warm humidifier vs cool humidifier dry skin
- Humidifier warm vs cool dry skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Warm mist or cool mist humidifier for dry skin
- Dry skin on my vaginal area
- Can an std cause dry skin?
- How can i know my skin type?
- Talk to a dermatologist online