Doctor insights on:
Nitroglycerin Spray Expiration
Yes: It's also effective for esophageal spasm which may accompany gastroesophageal reflux disease. In contrast to angina, which often improves with a single dose (0.4 mg), it's not uncommon for esophageal disease to require 2 or 3 doses which must be given at 5 minutes intervals to avoid hypotension (low bp) and syncope (passing out). ...Read more
My heart stopped beating during tilt test for 8 seconds after being sprayed under my tonque with nitroglycerin why ?
Nitrogylcerin: Medication for angina is designed to relax the blood vessels around the heart increase the o2 demanded needed for the heart- however it can lower your bp- if you are healthy- there may be some concerns- esp since you are young- and are doing a tilt test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My heart stopped beating during tilt test for 8 seconds after being sprayed under my tongue with nitroglycerin. Why ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is nitroglycerin spray ever used for anything other than angina heart pains?
- Nitroglycerin expiration date
- Nitroglycerin sublingual spray
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nitroglycerin pump spray
- Nitroglycerin expiration
- What happens if you inhale spray paint?
- Nasal spray to unclog ears
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free