Doctor insights on:
Nitroglycerin Expiration Date
↑es NitricOxide ERF: Nitric Oxide, long called Endothelial Relaxing Factor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitric_oxide & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyceryl_trinitrate) mostly relaxes veins thus ?ing blood return to both right & left heart, less so arteries, ?ing heart work load plus may relax heart artery spasm at narrowing: ?ing blood flow to heart muscle with ?blood flow from which pressure/discomfort is perceived ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Other antianginals: Nitroglycerin is used to treat angina, or pain related to lack of oxygen to heart muscle. Other medications include beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and a medication called ranexa. Only Nitroglycerin is fast-acting and used on an as-needed basis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin expiration date
- Benadryl expiration date
- Is it okay to use contact lens solution that has passed the expiration date?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ambien expiration date
- Can you use pepto bismol after the expiration date?
- Taking vitamins after expiration date
- Is ky jelly safe to use after expiration date?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free