Doctor insights on:
Nitrofuran Monohyd Macro Side Effects
Nitrofuran: See: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nitrofurantoin-side-effects.htmlGet a more detailed answer ›
Is drinking nitrofuran, metrinidazole at the same time safe? And also applying metronizdazole vaginal gel, 0.75%?
No: Metornidazol mixed with alcohol gives an antibuse type reaction and will cause you to throw up violently for a number of hours. You cannot drink alcohol till you are off of the metonidazol for at least 48 hours.. Alcohol can also decrease the absorption and effectiveness of all antibiotics do not drink anything (even a small amount) with alcohol in it or you will be best friend with the commode ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does nitrofuran monohyd macro make beyaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol and levomefolate) the birthcontrol pills less effective ?
Nitrofurantoin &: Other common antibiotics like penicillin , Amoxicillin , sulfa, tetracycline, Rifampin cause a decrease in effectiveness of bcp by increasing its metabolism by the liver. So it's advisable to do a back up means of contraception - withdrawal, condoms. ( pls read link below). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nitrofuran monohyd macro and pregnancy
- Nitrofuran monohyd macro 100mg
- What is nitrofuran monohyd macro used for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nitrofurantoin monohyd macro
- Nitrofurantoin monohyd macro 100mg
- Nitrofurantoin macro side effects
- Nitrofurantoin macro 100mg side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free