Doctor insights on:
Diagnose back pain: The medial branches are small nerves that sense pain in the facet joints of your spine. If your doctor suspects that problems in your facet joints, such as arthritis, are contributing to your pain, diagnostic medial branch blocks may be performed to confirm the diagnosis. If two successive diagnostic medial branch blocks are considered positive, your pain doctor may recommend rfa. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Incomplete RBBB: This is a relatively innocuous condition where the electrical conduction in the right ventricle is not completely normal. It is believed to be due to an abnormality in the electrical conduction fibers. It is not typically associated with any clinically significant cardiac problem. The vast majority of persons with this do absolutely fine and live normal lives. ...Read more
Abraion: Abrasion (a scrape off of the corneal epithelium) is quite painful but will heal quickly in most cases. A branch hit might need evaluation as portions of the material may have penetrated more deeply so consider seeing your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Innate and Adaptive: Innate immune cells such as neutrophils are our first-line defense and this type of immune system is found in most animals. Adaptive immune cells, such as T and B cells are able to become "memory" cells that allow us to build up immunity to viruses and bacteria that challenge us and try to attack us again. Vaccines help to boost our adaptive immunity so that we have a leg up on infections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment for incomplete right bundle branch block
- Bundle branch block
- What is the difference between incomplete and complete right bundle branch block?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are side effects of right bundle branch block?
- Why are left bundle branch blocks worse than right bundle branch blocks?
- Bilateral lumbar medial branch block
- Alternative treatments for left bundle branch block
- What are sinus rhythms with incomplete right bundle branch block?