Doctor insights on:
Nipples Hurt During Ovulation
Its very: Very common.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ttc- uncomfortable pelvic pain/bloated feeling during fertile window-2 days before ovulation-anus also hurts. Is this endometriosis?
Need investigation: Most likely you are young ( age is important in assessment breast diseases ) malignancy is not the first one to think other benign causes ., clear discharge is most common cause benign fibrocystic disease , need examination radiological investigation , blood investigation ( prolactin level ) see your doctor first ...Read more
Missed period, 5 days late.Used withdrawal method during my fertile period.Some light cramping, exhaustion, sore nipples ect.Neg pregnant test.Pregnant?
Maybe: If you are 5 days late and the pregnancy test is negative, then it is likely that you are not pregnant. On the other hand, you are engaging in a type of birth control that is notoriously unreliable, and it is also possible that the test is just not quite positive. I would retest every 3-4 days over the next 2 weeks, and if it remains negative, then you are not pregnant. Talk to your doctor too! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do nipples usually hurt during or after ovulation?
- Nipple discharge during ovulation
- Sore nipples during ovulation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breasts hurting during ovulation
- Vagina hurt during ovulation
- Can your nipples burn during ovulation?
- Nipple hurt
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free